Givings At St Paul’s
How and when to donate
Many people choose to tithe their income via the use of weekly givings envelopes. These envelopes are available through the church office and are numbered in order to keep track of your annual offering for income tax purposes. If you would like to get a set of enveloper, please contact the church office and the treasurer will get back to you.
Pre-Authorized Giving Program
As an alternative to weekly offering envelopes, Pre-Authorized Giving (PAG) is a direct debit program that allows people to support their church through an automatic monthly withdrawal from their bank account.
What are the advantages of PAG?
● Your contributions will be made regularly even if you are away on business or vacation.
● You will not have to write a cheque or carry cash, possibly saving you bank service fees.
● The church will receive your contributions consistently, which will help pay bills even when you’re away.
● After having been away, you will not be have the burden of feeling you need to “catch up”.
● It will save time and work for those who count and register the offerings each Sunday.
● Never again will you have the frustration of remembering that you forgot your offering!
All information provided in your PAG application is confidential and not shared.
Parishioners may wish to include in funeral pre-planning to include request that donations be directed towards their church family. Funds received are typically used for worship related items such as fair linens, Bibles, and hymn books.
Parishioners may also wish to remember a gift to St. Paul’s in their last will and testament. Some late members’ gifts have been left for specific causes; others generate interest which contributes towards the operations of our parish.
If you would like to speak with someone at the church regarding your givings, please be in touch.
News From St Paul’s
Check out our latest blog entries
Pentecost Sunday - Holy Communion Sunday May 28, 2023 "More of God" St Paul's Anglican Church - Brighton, Ontario Fr Lee McNaughton Presiding and Preaching
7th Sunday of Easter Holy Communion - Ascension Sunday Sunday May 21, 2023 "Jesus Ascends" St Paul's Anglican Church - Brighton, Ontario Fr Lee McNaughton Presiding and Preaching
6th Sunday of Easter Rogation Sunday - Mother's Day Sunday May 14, 2023 Holy Communion "Unknown God" St Paul's Anglican Church - Brighton, Ontario Fr Lee McNaughton Presiding and Preaching
But who am I, and what is my people, that we should be able to make this freewill-offering? For all things come from you, and of your own have we given you.
1 Chronicles 29:14 (NRSV-A)